MBA from JCU Singapore

All, I wanted to know about JCU@Singapore for MBA: how much its worth… job prospects after bschool, equivalence with the other b-schools in singapore etc. I’m considering 1 year MBA from Singapore/ Australia after which I can get a job… I’m mo…

All,
I wanted to know about JCU@Singapore for MBA: how much its worth.. job prospects after bschool, equivalence with the other b-schools in singapore etc. I'm considering 1 year MBA from Singapore/ Australia after which I can get a job.. I'm more interested in Finance and want to start ASAP.. i'd seen an ad for JCU.. and had called up the agents in Delhi.. but i'm not very sure of how the college is.. also, i could not get much help from the jcu singapore website too..
please help as i need to make a decision quick..
thanks!

hi
i have also applied to jcu singapore
i got some reviews from this site
http://www.singaporeedu.gov.sg/htm/index.htm

do u also have any further info on this institute as me still undecided tooo.
my email is
thanks

*Use PM pls - Simba*

All,
I wanted to know about JCU@Singapore for MBA: how much its worth.. job prospects after bschool, equivalence with the other b-schools in singapore etc. I'm considering 1 year MBA from Singapore/ Australia after which I can get a job.. I'm more interested in Finance and want to start ASAP.. i'd seen an ad for JCU.. and had called up the agents in Delhi.. but i'm not very sure of how the college is.. also, i could not get much help from the jcu singapore website too..
please help as i need to make a decision quick..
thanks!

Hello there,

I am a fresh graduate from JCU Singapore and I am proud to be a member of the 1st MBA batch.

= MBA offered by JCU Singapore is designed and is similar to the one offered in Australia.
= One gets an Australian degree studying at Singapore, which translates that a lower cost, one gets a good value cert.
= Getting a job in Singapore, is not a easy task. People with contacts stand a better chance than others.
= The University does not guarentee any such placement for studies here,
= The Univesity atmosphere is good and condusive for studies and also there is a Business Society formed by the students, to discuss various issues.
= Experienced and professional lecturer's.
= JCU Singapore has students from 14 countries and its growing.

Incase u want to know more, visit my personal blog on the University, by clicking on the link: http://jcu-s.blogspot.com/

Best regards

GVA

can someone, kindly tell abt some gud australian univ offerin mba

friedns i want to know what is the scope of doing mba in singapore at National university of singapore;ntu; smu; unws;INSead; university of chicago. please tell me the admission procedure; fees and living expenses and placements. i am a final year studnets of b.com(h) delhi university and in a desperat position. cant waste 1 more year