MBA from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore

Hi Please tell how is the MBA from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore.They will offer the MBA degree of Coventry University,(U.K). Could anybody of you have any idea about the university…how is the MBA there…hows the fut…

Hi

Please tell how is the MBA from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore.They will offer the MBA degree of Coventry University,(U.K). Could anybody of you have any idea about the university..how is the MBA there..hows the future prospects of doing it from there...Is it worth doing it from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore..Anybody studying there or know somebody there..please let me know about the university..studies and the placements records of the college...

Hi

Please tell how is the MBA from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore.They will offer the MBA degree of Coventry University,(U.K). Could anybody of you have any idea about the university..how is the MBA there..hows the future prospects of doing it from there...Is it worth doing it from Auston Institute of Management & Technology,Singapore..Anybody studying there or know somebody there..please let me know about the university..studies and the placements records of the college...

any ideas ppl??

It is very good compared to anyother private college in singapore as it has more than 40 course of option. I strongly recommend to study here.

Hi

I dunno about Austin.. but as far as COVENTRY MBA is concerned.. it is just an Average kind of UK-MBA.. and has Almost NO Brand-recognition in India.

So, don't just get Mesmerized by the physical location of the school (In S'Pore).. but think of its value also.

Hope this helps.

No. My friend is studying in this institute. He told that 70% of the students who persue MBA in this institute get placed or getting job in singapore itself. Coventry university is in world's 74th rank. So ofcourse the degree is recognised in india. When compared to other b school , auston is established some 16 years before. So it has more traditional value than recently opened institution.

santhoshsivam Says
No. My friend is studying in this institute. He told that 70% of the students who persue MBA in this institute get placed or getting job in singapore itself. Coventry university is in world's 74th rank. So ofcourse the degree is recognised in india. When compared to other b school , auston is established some 16 years before. So it has more traditional value than recently opened institution.

Hi,

Please ask your Friend (studying over there) to give these important informations, as most of the Informations provided by your friend is INCORRECT, as per Coventry MBA is concerned.

1. The source (Ranking parameters), which ranks Coventry with 74th Rank in the world.. to my information it isn't! Check out the FT & Economist Global MBA Rankings (which are the most regarded in the world).

2. Ask some Alumni contacts, so that we can communicate with them.. regarding the Value in India.. & the EMPLOYERS which recognize them.

3. In S'pore the best schools are NUS & NTU.. & SMU is the new addition.. which has a good intake parameter (as per International standards like GMAT, diversity, Managerial experience etc.)

4. What is the Average GMAT score needed for the Coventry(S'pore) MBA? Coventry University,UK..DON'T ASK for GMAT.

This would clear the CLOUD for this school.
santhoshsivam Says

My Dear freind.. now here is the Post of an Unlucky soul.. who did his MBA from COVENTRY UNIVERSITY, UK.. & he is so Frustrated & Pissed-off with that MBA.. that he doesn't know what is his future..?

Check this out.. & you can communicate with him.. for further Clarifications.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/uk-mbahelp-required-25057143

Remember the Punch-lines of the famous Cold drink-advertisement.. "Dikhawae pe matt jao.. Apni Akal lagao"..!

So.. think twice before recommending anything.. so Confidently & Concrete.
Hope this helps.