MBA from Asian Business School Noida

Dear Friends, I have done MBA from Asian Business School and got a good placement from them. I would like to introduce and let you know you people about it so that you people can get right college to do your MBA program. However, they are pro…

Dear Friends,

I have done MBA from Asian Business School and got a good placement from them. I would like to introduce and let you know you people about it so that you people can get right college to do your MBA program. However, they are providing MBA in Media management that is also a advantage for us. Kindly visit the website abs.edu.in for more info.

Cheers!

Can you give details with regards to the placement scenario at abs!!!!!
Highest, Average and lowest/???

h-22,av-10,L-4

aaftnews Says
h-22,av-10,L-4

The college gives UK trip also... Is tat true.. Bcoz it chrges vry less fee n gve so mch 2 der students..
N wat abt its campus.. Hw its campus is?

The college gives UK trip also... Is tat true.. Bcoz it chrges vry less fee n gve so mch 2 der students..
N wat abt its campus.. Hw its campus is?

i think campus is not so good ...
due to amity business school i think asian business school student fell guilty because amity hav huge campus near ..
and croud is also less due to less area ..
asian is not much good

wat about ranking of asian business school
because mujhe bhi call aya tha...
but not decided yet

i thnk its a gd 1 i 2 vst d cmps n i found it very gd ...thogh its bsde amity still its gvn a toug competetion 2 amity...

dnt go 4 d infrastucture...note d faculty n placemnt trap n i found it gd eenough..

The official link to ABS pagalguy page : - http://www.pagalguy.com/u/ABS_admission
The link to official website : http://abs.edu.in/

Any student having query, can feel free to contact us on the brand page.
All the aspiring applicants to be graduate from recognized university. Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria within 15 days from the date of publication of the result and latest before the start of first term examinations.
Last date of filling up the application form is 30th March 2013
@aaftnews hey may i know where r u ryt now and in which company??? n wat abt ur other batchmates...???

What Is Ranking of this college

whats the averge placement?

is it worth doing an mba from asian business school? is it a correct choice?