MBA for physically Handicap

Hallo I am Omkar a physically Handicap person doing CA Final and Master in Business Laws . I want to do MBA abroad. Please someone guide me in follows 1] What are the extra facilities given to a PH student 2] Is MBA from IIM will be bet…

Hallo
I am Omkar a physically Handicap person doing CA Final and Master in Business Laws . I want to do MBA abroad. Please someone guide me in follows

1] What are the extra facilities given to a PH student
2] Is MBA from IIM will be better option regards to, Salary, Work envournment etc from top 5 school abroad?
3] How much I should expect (minimum, Avrage, max) after MBA

Regards
Omkar

3 % Reservation.

2] Is MBA from IIM will be better option regards to, Salary, Work envournment etc from top 5 school abroad?
3] How much I should expect (minimum, Avrage, max) after MBA

Lot of information regarding this already available in the forum. Do browse through realvent threads.
how should I search

Omkar
how should I search

Omkar

on top of the window u will see a search option clikc on that and then click advanced search.

cheers
Iwillmakeit

Hallo Thanks for reply I am online now

Hallo I am online now

Hallo
I am Omkar a physically Handicap person doing CA Final and Master in Business Laws . I want to do MBA abroad. Please someone guide me in follows

Regards
Omkar

Omkar, I don't know what exactly you mean by "extra facilities" given to physically handicapped students. Is it in getting admission? aid? or during your stay there? I can comment on the facilities that you might be helped with as a student of the university. Depending on the disability, one can register with the office of disabilities. Universities try their best to help such students...for example there are ramps for students who need wheelchair access, some univesities try to shift class rooms as per the need of visually handicapped students etc. Such students are also given help in finding on campus housing if their disability demands such a situation. The best thing to do would be to go to a university's web page, check out the site for their office of students with disabilities or email them and ask. Hope this helps. All the best for CA finals 😃

hi puys...
I am a PWD CATEGORY student.
i gave CAT -2008 this sunday.
my scores are :-
Q: 21
DI :35
VA :0 ( as of now ; hoping for some miracle in actual result )
wht are the cuttoffs and can i expect a call from any OF THE IIM OR NITIE.

Why is this a dead forum, people plz reply...plz post, for PH candidates too...

Hi, i am a PH candidate,

i have got some queries...

1. What all institutes have PH category reservation.

2. I hav got a 70 percent above in my senior secondary and high school, and 64 percent in my engineering, what r the chances of me getting a call from good colleges and what all colleges, if i score good....atleast above the cutoffs for PH candidates.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzz reply to this, m in earnest of a response ASAP....plz people , its the humble most request i could make to u people...