MBA (Executive) NMIMS

NMIMS Bangalore is offering weekend classes for Executive MBA, I wanted to know about the quality of this program and how successful is it? Also, whether is it a useful course to attend to?

Placement stats of nmims exec. Mba

Request suggestions from people holding EMBA from NMIMS. I am planning to go for the same this year. Could you please let me know how much value the Exec. MBA hold in coporate world ? Whether normal MBA or Exec. MBA is better from NMIMS? My profile is very diverse as I have worked across hospoitality, fashion- lifestyle & educatoion domains. Would the institute appreciate such profile? What prepreations should I do to get through? 

Request suggestions from people holding EMBA from NMIMS. I am planning to go for the same this year. Please let me know if there are placements option after completing EMBA and is this better then a PGDM??

Be the next leader of Industry with Distance learning management course from 

NARSEE MONJEE UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI

Awarded category - I autonomy by UGC and accredited Grade A+ by NAAC

Enroll now  corporate batch for 2019- 2021 

Call Habib - 9136132844.

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

The Google form will help us authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

How good is NMIMS EXECUTIVE MBA Program with Applied Finance as the specialization??