MBA Entrance 2011 Notifications

Hi Puys, I am not sure if there’s a similar thread or not. If there is then I’d request the admins to close this one. The purpose of this thread is to keep everyone informed of the different test dates, so that it helps us plan accordingly…

Hi Puys,

I am not sure if there's a similar thread or not. If there is then I'd request the admins to close this one.
The purpose of this thread is to keep everyone informed of the different test dates, so that it helps us plan accordingly.

As of now, what I know are as follows:
1. IIFT Notification out - PG Thread here
2. CAT 2011 probable dates out. Click here
3. SNAP 2011 date declared. Click here
4. NMAT 2011 window declared. Click here

I earnestly hope we all can share whatever info we have so as to make the MBA entrances a little easy.

Hope to have all your co-operation...

SNAP link is not active...i mean the dates tegarding the application are not out yet.

any one interested in knowing about nmims or its sectorial cources can put forward his/her questions

good thread... plz keep updating it with latest info

I just hope NMIMS sticks to last year's pattern... No negative marking...

Hi Puys,

I am not sure if there's a similar thread or not. If there is then I'd request the admins to close this one.
The purpose of this thread is to keep everyone informed of the different test dates, so that it helps us plan accordingly.

As of now, what I know are as follows:
1. IIFT Notification out - PG Thread here
2. CAT 2011 probable dates out. Click here
3. SNAP 2011 date declared. Click here
4. NMAT 2011 window declared. Click here

I earnestly hope we all can share whatever info we have so as to make the MBA entrances a little easy.

Hope to have all your co-operation...

good post keep posting
XAT 2012 NOTIFICATION OUT
8th January 2011

yup there is no negative marking but this time each section is allotted with a time limit......its something new which nmat is introducing from this year

JMET SCRAPPED

IITs to take from CAT
Source: MBA admission 2012-2014

good initiative

FMS exam date declared..Dec 4th 2011:shocked:

courtesy TIME.

jmet to be done away with this year onwards, I got a mail from TIME which confirmed the same.
I can't deduce if its a good or bad thing if iits wld take cat score?
what do u think puys?

n would the iits now be open for non-engineers too?

XIMB notification out............

XAT registration begins from September 20, 2011 upto November 30, 2011

XIMB notification out:

click on the following for details and application form:
XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT - BHUBANESWAR

there is also a thread for the same...seniors are active on this one...u can post your queries here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ximb-2012-14-admission-related-queries-25071038

all the best