MBA Edu Fair - May 2016

Shortlist your favourite B-Schools and Chat directly with the college officials on an ONE-on-ONE mobile platform on the PaGaLGuY Android App.

Register to the MBA EDU FAIR by following this Event

If any queries post here...

Hey

One day to go.....!!

Download the PaGaLGuY app from Playstore (http://bnc.lt/pg-mobile) on your mobile.

Hi Puys & Pirls,

The Event is LIVE.....!!!

Download the PaGaLGuY app from Playstore (http://bnc.lt/pg-mobile) on your mobile.

• If you already have the app, update to the latest version.
  • Open the app, and you will see a banner that says "MBA Edu Fair Feb 2016". Tap on "Register".
  • Fill up the details required in the form.
  • You will be able to view a list of colleges, shortlist the ones you like and send them any queries you have. Official representatives of the college will respond to you personally.
  • The fair ends on 6th Feb. Your chat history with the colleges will be saved in your account, so you can refer to it later. 

ALL THE BEST!!!

Interact with B-Schools directly on the PG Android App - 25th & 27th Feb

The Edu Fair starts tonight.. Register here

The Event is Live..!

Hey,

The Event starts on 8th March and ends on 10th March

Be ready with your queries. 

guys please suggest me that i should join in IFIM college for doing mba or not is it a good college.....?

My Feb MAT Score is 706, as many colleges' last date is over so which colleges can I still apply?

• WELINGKAR
  • KIAMS
  • SDMIMD
  • AMRITA
  • XISS

0 voters

Which one do you prefer?

• KIAMS
  • WELINGKAR
  • XISS
  • SDMIMD
  • AMRITA

0 voters

The Edu Fair is Live.. Join now

Which one? Pls compare every aspect like fees, alumni, faculty, etc. everything and den tell me.

I have got 21 months experience in IT. But really interested in IB. I wanted to join IIFT but fell short of 2 marks. Pls give sincere answers.

• SIIB
  • IMI-Delhi

0 voters

which 1 is bettr?

• SP JAIN GLOBAL(MGB)
  • AMITY MBA(GENERAL)
  • BIMTECH PGDM (INSURANCE BUSINESS MGNYT)

0 voters

Hi,

The Event starts on 21st March and ends on 23rd March. 😃

views on FOSTIIMA south ex campus?

Hi All!

We have received many mails and requests in PG for re opening the Applications. We respect your requests. The applications have been re opened now till April 10th 2016. You may apply now. Notice in the Homepage will be put up shortly. All the best.

Hi,

The Event starts on 11th April and ends on 13th April.

hi  guys  please tell me how would be isbr bangalore is it worth to study in that college ?

Soil gurgaon? Worth joining??