MBA @ DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University

Hi all,My name is Aakash and I am a first year MBA candidate at the DeGroote School of Business. I am in the Co-op program and joined the course last August. I have been getting several requests for guidance, interviews and admission relat…

Hi all,

My name is Aakash and I am a first year MBA candidate at the DeGroote School of Business. I am in the Co-op program and joined the course last August.

I have been getting several requests for guidance, interviews and admission related, and thought a thread would be a great way to share the information to all interested.

I am here to answer your questions/ concerns regarding admissions, interviews, courses, opportunities and in fact anything under the roof. For any question that I am not sure about or that requires an official answer, I might take a day to get back to you after following up with the MBA Academic Services Office (MASO) here. I am in touch with MASO regarding the ongoing interviews/ admissions and will request one of them to pitch in periodically, if required.

That's everything, happy applying. Good luck!
Aakash.