mba college::: i am selected in jims kalkaji and aisa pacific jasola for pgdm( aicte+aiu),,plz let me know which college is best accrding to study n plcaments..

they both are gud but overall placement is not gud…Jim kalkaji is better than other but the overall placement is also not so much gud…if u want gud and high quality placement with gud and high salary package then u need to get in top colleg…

they both are gud but overall placement is not gud..Jim kalkaji is better than other but the overall placement is also not so much gud..if u want gud and high quality placement with gud and high salary package then u need to get in top colleges for the same trade from where u can get the top college for the same,..the name of the top colleges are-

1.IIMs
2.SYMBIOSIS
3 Lovely Professional University Jalandhar,Punjab
4 Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ,Mumbai
5 Indian Institutute of Forign Trade ,Kolkata,
Top Magazines, Newspapers and TV Channels have considered LPU a leading University in providing quality education and have provided it good rankings

Mba College::: I Am Selected In Jims Kalkaji And Aisa Pacific Jasola For Pgdm( Aicte+Aiu),,Plz Let Me Know Which College Is Best Accrding To Study N Plcaments..?/ plzz rply as soon as possible m confused between the two

www.jimssouthdelhi.com/jims kalkaji is better

even the placements are good

For PGDM - IFBS is the best college