MBA at UK with 2 years of job experience

Hi, I got into University of Liverpool for SEP 2009 intake for General MBA. i would have completed 2 years, 4 months of IT experience in an Indian MNC by that time. Could any one please let me know, whether it is suggested to go to University…

Hi,

I got into University of Liverpool for SEP 2009 intake for General MBA. i would have completed 2 years, 4 months of IT experience in an Indian MNC by that time. Could any one please let me know, whether it is suggested to go to University of Liverpool, provided the current economic crisis? is it possible to get a job here in India, after completing MBA from this university? please suggest me, as i am in a total dilemma now whether to go there or not. i heard that the job market in UK is very poor now. no chance of getting placed in an UK company. even i dont have such dreams, to work in UK. i always wanted to come back to india. my only doubt is whether i will get a good job in India after my MBA, if not in the same company, that i am currently working. kindly suggest me in this regard.

Thanks,
Vijay..

i have d same querry....would anyone come 2 rescue please??
Thnxx