MBA at The Vedica Scholars Programme for Women

Hi, I am Asmita Jagwani from Vedica’s current batch. I wanted to share my experience with you all. Vedica Scholars Programme for Women is a unique course that offers unparalleled value in creating benchmarking professionals. The curriculum at Vedica is unlike any other course content as it involves a beautiful amalgamation of management, liberal arts, communication and personal growth. The pedagogy includes classroom learning, hands-on work experience, mentoring and coaching by some of the most inspiring academic and industry experts. The Shadow Module is my personal favourite highlight from the programme where the students get a chance to shadow a woman CEO and learn closely from her day-to-day operations for a period of weeks – an experience that allows for rich personal network and mentoring by the most successful women unlike other MBA programmes that focus only on internship projects. Assessments at Vedica are very unique – instead of the old-school pen-and-paper tests, Vedica stresses on assessing the applied knowledge in scholars through creative and process-oriented tasks that serve as a simulation of the real-life business situations. I’m pleased to share that I have landed my dream job at KPMG through campus placements.

If you are looking for an opportunity to evolve and master professional growth, Vedica is the place for you!

1 Like