MBA at part time or correspondance

hey guys, do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance) Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA. tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

hey guys,
do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)
Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.
tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

Bhai koi toh reply kar do.. wil be very helpfull.

@vijay.s.mahara said:
hey guys,
do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)
Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.
tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

Post your query in this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/queries-mba-through-corr-t-76121/p-3125719?page=5

thanks

@vishal.das

try IGNOU or NSOU

well thanks
but wats the value of that degree in market.

@vijay.s.mahara Hi...If you are a fresher or someone with less than 2 years of work experience then you must go for full time MBA. Since you are concerned about the fee, then let me tell you that there are many good MBA colleges in India with low fee, for eg: FMS, Delhi, which is one of the best MBA colleges in India with affordable fee, approximately Rs.10,480 per year and there are many good central and state universities providing full time MBA with low fee.
However, if you really want to do a part time MBA, then enroll yourself into an 'A' grade college,as only a good brand name will add value to your degree.
Best Of Luck !!!
@priyankach15
thanks 4 replyin..
well, jus this october i had completed 2 yrs of work experience.actually, i m not intrested in full time mba bcz for that i have to quit my job which i dont want to. but i want a mba degree which will have value may by doing part time or correspondance. but i m confused between these two.part time course is of three years if i m correct.
one more thing which mba course will be good for me (i m an engineer (btech)).
well i m totally confused as i m naive in this mba thing
@vijay.s.mahara you are most welcome !!!
And yes, part-time MBA is generally for 3 years but there are some colleges which offer it for a duration of 2 years. Since you are doing a job, so hang on to it and do a part-time MBA along with it.

MBA is for all, whether you are from commerce, science or humanities background, it hardly matters. In fact, candidates with B.Tech and MBA are in more demand nowadays. Nevertheless, being an engineer you may choose MBA in Operations Management , Information technology or Logistics and Supply Chain Management as your specialization.

You may also develop interest in Marketing, HR or finance during the course, then you can opt for these as well.

@priyankach15 thanks once gain :-)
can you give me list of collages in Delhi, which provides part time MBA.
well, what about correspondance thing, what if i go for it.which one will add more value to degree.
@vijay.s.mahara welcome once again Here is a list of colleges which runs part-time MBA courses in Delhi :
I think both adds same value if done from an well-known institute. But i personally think that part-time MBA is better because we at least get to attend some classes if not regular classes which helps you to learn more and better.

thanks yaar..

ur info worths, i will come back to u again if i stuck some where. :-)
@priyankach15
@vijay.s.mahara you are most welcome...and ya sure revert to me if you have any problem, i will try my best to help you out.

Hi Vijay!

I am very interested to pursue MBA-part time with two years of work experience and with the same B.tech qualification.Whatever clarificatiions I have is already been asked by you. Thank you. I would like to know what you have decided finally. IT may be useful for me too

@

@Preti.S.S
Hi Preeti, well i just made a guess for ur name.
hmm.. MBA from IIT is a good choice and i am going for it.So u can too go for it.All D best. :-)

Hello Everyone ! I am looking for your suggestions / advice regarding my confusions in choosing the right course. I carry a total experience of 6 years and I am working as a marketing head in an org. I want to know is part time course better or distance learning course better? The reason for doing an MBA is for career enhancement! Kindly mention the best institutes regarding the same! Looking forward for your view!Thanks in advance .

Long distance vs. Full Time?

what MICA Memoirs says:

http://mica.mbas.in/when-is-long-distance-mba-a-good-option/

@vijay.s.mahara

hey guys,do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

@vijay.s.mahara

hey guys,do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

why don't u go for welingkar..

@Preti.S.S

Hi Vijay!

I am very interested to pursue MBA-part time with two years of work experience and with the same B.tech qualification.Whatever clarificatiions I have is already been asked by you. Thank you. I would like to know what you have decided finally. IT may be useful for me too

@

why don't u go for welingkar..