MBA at Macquarie Graduate School of Management - Australia

Hi, I intend to pursue a full time MBA at MGSM (Macquarie graduate school of Management) in Sydney. My current profile being that I am employed in the operations unit of a leading insurance firm in India and, (If I may say so) I’m doing prett…

Hi,

I intend to pursue a full time MBA at MGSM (Macquarie graduate school of Management) in Sydney. My current profile being that I am employed in the operations unit of a leading insurance firm in India and, (If I may say so) I'm doing pretty well in my current job role ;). From an education perspective, I am a graduate and do not posses any additional qualifications. I have a total of 8 years of work experience.

My clarifications being as given below:

1. Is an MBA at MGSM worth it? Especially considering the investment of 50,000 AUD and the loss of quite a large amount on account of 1 year's salary.

2. The rankings (The schools is ranked within the top 7 in Asia-Pacific) and other rating forums apart is MGSM recognized - worldwide and in India? What are the opportunities from a career and and employment perspective post graduation?

Would appreciate any assistance on the above that I may get.

Thank you.

Why is there any reply to this post? Is the school less reputed and hence no applicants or what?

Guys who have applied or thinking to apply or who knows people who have applied please post your thoughts so that the future applicants will get a grasp of the level of the school.....

Cheers,
F