MBA at Athava Mumbai Fact

Guys those who want to take the admission in Atharva Institute of Management for MMS in Mumbai or for Post Graduate PG course in same college that is located in Malad West in Mumbai affiliated to Mumbai University and AICTE for regulating the cour…

Guys those who want to take the admission in Atharva Institute of Management for MMS in Mumbai or for Post Graduate PG course in same college that is located in Malad West in Mumbai affiliated to Mumbai University and AICTE for regulating the course for MMS and PG autonomous.I here by warn you that you must not be consider this college to get the admission in for any cited course above..as college faculty is worst and any nature to impart the Management Knowledge to their student.I am one of alumni student of this college and undergoing through MMS course. As I encounter ample of issue with college facility and faculty experience and teaching methedology.As hardly few of experience faculty are able to teach but they still face major problem of numerical ability to impart to their students.More of the faculty is worst here as one Lady faculty who is teaching major as Derivative market and Financial Institution and Market (SEM III) subject has Nasal Voice and she is going very fast.One of lady professor who is teaching account subject is sem I and II is looking at roof while teaching. She come with class as rote study and imparting same to student. Major problem with university paper as it cover for two paper which is International Business and Adv Financial Management which cover by industry exprt outsider teacher has immense knowledge but still has issue to old methodology of teaching and rigid with his technique.About AFM he is south Indian person which has uncleared tongue and vague knowledge over the subject,,students are fail to understand him many ways..So these are some certain issue that i have been cover here but when u come and meet any alumni of Atharva Institute of Mgmt mumbai.. you will come to know huge problem and rest about placement is complete toss..Forget about placement,,u must ensure your summer internship first from here then ask for placement..which is thousand mile away...Please take your decision on above based experience of mine running tenure at atharva isnt of mgmt