MBA Aspirations with a mere 40% in English Hons. from CU, Kolkata

Dear PagalGuys, It broke my heart after I came to know my 2nd year English Hons. result is 40% and it puts my Avg. as 41.2%. I am from Calcutta University, which almost ruined my educational life. I got 23 in one paper of Pol Sc. Pass exam, w…

Dear PagalGuys,

It broke my heart after I came to know my 2nd year English Hons. result is 40% and it puts my Avg. as 41.2%. I am from Calcutta University, which almost ruined my educational life. I got 23 in one paper of Pol Sc. Pass exam, which was my additional subject in 12th, and I secured 78% in 12th in pol sc. So that much bad the Calcutta university is.

So Firstly, never join CU, there are far better universities like Kalyani, Bardwan, Vidyasagar universities near kolkata.

Secondly,
Can anyone please let me know what are the MBA Entrance exams I can appear and what are the good MBA universities anywhere in INDIA, for MBA in HR so that I can atleast land up with a decent job. My father will retire after 3 years, so please help me out if you can.

give mat exam n try to score very good . ul get mat college as most exams have the 50 % eligibility thing

Still, i have a aggregate of 43.1%. Even if i appear on MAT will I be accepted in any of the institutes, as they are also asking for 50% score ??