MBA aspirants from unusual fields...merchant navy,army etc?

Thought i’ll start a thread where we can discuss the change in our lives once we have an MBA secured.The way i have lived life so far maybe a lot different after an MBA,i mean after 4months on ship one gets atleast 2months of vacation on land… …

Thought i'll start a thread where we can discuss the change in our lives once we have an MBA secured.The way i have lived life so far maybe a lot different after an MBA,i mean after 4months on ship one gets atleast 2months of vacation on land...

Would like any of the people who have done an MBA or others who know what the life's all about to contirbute to the discussion...

Dear, Me also on the similar situation. after serving in Indian Navy for about 8 years in maintenance and administration , now, I have decided to do MBA. I am preparing for ISB. Other options available are one year PGPX from IIMA, IIMC, XLRI, GLAKES, AEGIS etc. ALL THE BEST

righto!i thought this thread will just be deleted off eventually!good to see that im not alone in the race....have you given ur GMAT yet?if no then when do u plan on giving it?done away with all the buying of books and stuff?foxle

Me, enrolled myself at IMS LEARNING RESOURCES PVT LTD, MUMBAI. Hence, I got all the study materials. Not yet started preparing since I am still working in NAVY till JUL 06. Moreover, I am not able to attend coaching classes also even. Nevertheless, things are under control at the back of the mind and would give GMAT, somewhere, mid 2006. What about you ??? There is an interaction seminar with ISB, ALUMNI at ANDHERI scheduled on 11 DEC 05. www.isb.edu/admissions/meetalumni enroll yourself here and you may get some insight into ONE year MBA conducted by ISB.

We've got one student each from the Army, Navy and Air Force in the current batch (after significant experience) and a DIG of Police in our senior batch here... so it's not all that uncommon.

Mariners Planet is about one platform website for shipping community! Latest initiative that will be focusing on building brands and businesses in the new web space.The site has been designed to ensure the user friendly.

Marine Jobs

hello everyone,
i would like to ask if any one has switched from merchant navy to an on shore career. please provide me some detailed options. it would be a great help.

• mba
  • any short duration course

0 voters