MBA Aspirant with few necessary queries needs to clarify them

Hi all … I have joined pagal guy somewhere near last month… I have a few queries as i am new to this… Can somebody help me with the queries… I am working in capgemini with a work ex of 20 months… m preparing for 2013 batch MBA aspir…

Hi all .... I have joined pagal guy somewhere near last month... I have a few queries as i am new to this.... Can somebody help me with the queries...
I am working in capgemini with a work ex of 20 months... m preparing for 2013 batch MBA aspiring to do it from a gud b school... where should i start from ... i mean by nxt yr i will be having work ex of 32-33 months but my academics as in bachelor's was not that gud with degree in comp sci engg in 5 yrs from NIT/REC allahabad with a cgpa of 6.36 and i am having a SC caste certificate with me..but the only positive point i have got is that I am gud in aptitute n xams...
with all the above points which xams should i prep for and wat colleges I shud go for and wat shud b my approach for the xams if i am aiming for a package of 12+ after my mba and wat are the best PGDM courses available in India and the b-schools offering them ... A help with all the queries would be appreciated... thanx a lott ... 😃