MBA application through Consultant

I plan to do my MBA from Canada and I have decided to go about it in 2 different ways. I plan to apply directly to Universities as well as plan to apply through a consultant as a backup plan. Recently I attended an Educational fair and met a consu…

I plan to do my MBA from Canada and I have decided to go about it in 2 different ways. I plan to apply directly to Universities as well as plan to apply through a consultant as a backup plan. Recently I attended an Educational fair and met a consultancy which has a CSIC membership. Does applying to Universities through this CSIC member have any disadvantages or advantages? They claim that the verification process will be reduced. But since I do not have any issues as such, will it be of any harm if I apply through them? Does being a CSIC member do any good to my application through them?

PS: They will apply to 3 Universities with a registration fee of 2500. Also they take the responsibility of sending my applications without any courier charges.

The consultants are a waste of money dude. If you read this book, you will find out all you need to know about how to prepare your MBA application. The book costs just $10.

Amazon.com: 65 Successful Harvard Business School Application Essays, Second Edition: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harbus, the Harvard Business School Newspaper (9780312550073): Lauren Sullivan, The Harbus: Books

65 Successful Harvard Business School Application Essays, Second Edition: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harbus, the Harvard Business School Newspaper

The book costs $10. Pagalguy is FREE. Why do you want to waste $2,500 on a consultant.

Sorry but the amount of 2500 is in Indian Rupees and since they agreed to apply to 2 universities without any additional courier charges from my side, isn't it worth it? Will there be any negative impact on university decisions if I apply through these consultants? They say since they are CSIC members, it will be an advantage if I go through them as admission decisions will be faster.