Mba agribusiness management

hi friends i would like to share some information about MBA Agribusiness Management in india. and also about the jobs after mba agribusiness management. those who want to ask any thing can mail me or ask on directly. thanks have a nic…

hi friends

i would like to share some information about MBA Agribusiness Management in india. and also about the jobs after mba agribusiness management.
those who want to ask any thing can mail me or ask on directly.

thanks have a nice day

Hi,
Can u please provide some information regarding the good colleges which offer agi bussiness. and what will be jobs like?

is this course is gud frm B tech EC
wht type of jobs we can get

mba agribusiness course is a two year fulltime programme.
some of the best colleges are :-manage (hydrabad), niam, vamnicom, CAM utkal university, G B Pant
Centre for Agri Management utkal university provides two year full time course and award MBA degree.
placement record is 100%. in agri input sector, banking, rural development, retail & microfinance.

for more u can visit the site Centre for Agri-Management

thanks.

mba agribusiness course is a two year fulltime programme.
some of the best colleges are :-manage (hydrabad), niam, vamnicom, CAM utkal university, G B Pant
Centre for Agri Management utkal university provides two year full time course and award MBA degree.
placement record is 100%. in agri input sector, banking, rural development, retail & microfinance.

for more u can visit the site Centre for Agri-Management

thanks.

what's the cutoff for manage (hyderabad) ?? and r b.pharmacy students eligible for the course?

@agrimba Hi This Mohammed Asif done my graduation in b-pharmacy.
i have few quires to get clarified
1. Is B-pharma graduates are eligible to mba-agri?
2. What will be the placements offered by the companies and the salaries?
3. Is it necessary to have experience in agri field..
4. Are their any banks which provide study loan for mba-agri.
As i am interested in doing mba in agri i need to know the worth(future) of this program after completion.
Waiting for your reply..

post your queries!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admissions-2015-17-national-institute-of-agricultural-extension-...

Post ur Queries http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admission-2016-18-official-national-institute-of-agricultural-extension-management-manage-hyderabad-38458110

I just wanted to know as to what is the career progression for student who enter agribusiness sector. What all jobs/roles/field or business they get to enter post mba and after 5-6 years.

I am not getting the roles eg. Marketing manager or general manager or supply chain etc. So just wanted to know how they grow. Like in IT people join as engineer then either become Product manager then CEO or become technical architects. How is it after MBA ABM from IIML ?

I have completed my btech (ECE).  I want to do MBA in agri business management am i eligible for this course if yes please guide me which is best college for ABM

What is the important topic for ABM GD im BHU and how is bhu for ABM