MBA after 1 year of Work Exp

Hi guys, could anyone please help me out with finding the list of colleges abroad which offer a MBA after 1 year of work experience. Most of the colleges abroad, offering MBA, have a mandatory requirement of 2 years of work exp. Please help m…

Hi guys, could anyone please help me out with finding the list of colleges abroad which offer a MBA after 1 year of work experience. Most of the colleges abroad, offering MBA, have a mandatory requirement of 2 years of work exp.

Please help me out.

Huh! u sure? mba after 1 yr exp is just as same as mba without work exp! y don u work for 1 more yr and be eligible for many mba universities !
finally, if u have some amount of exp, it will add to an advantage not only in admission but even in the classes!

any colleges in europe accepting mba after 1 or 1.5 years of work exp???

supreetsdmcet Says
any colleges in europe accepting mba after 1 or 1.5 years of work exp???

Sure ..You can find such colleges in the US, UK or anywhere in the world. But definitely not the top ones (atleast for the conventional MBA).
So if you are firm on doing an MBA abroad with less experience, then you'll have to make peace with the college brand and rankings.

But I gotta say this - WE is only a factor for the MBA. Most colleges are pretty rigid on this requirement, but if your profile is stellar and you can convince them that you deserve this seat, then I don't see how anyone can stop you! 😃 Btw, Harvard, Stanford and few other colleges have specific programs for low experience folks...Would recommend that you take a look at those...

Cheers!
CE