MBA advise: Appreciate comments !!!

Howdy all … I have been a silent observer of PG for the past few weeks. Got here googling … contemplating whether this is the right time to pursue my MBA here in North America!! Have just kinda started to pick up the jargon here, so pretty…

Howdy all ..

I have been a silent observer of PG for the past few weeks. Got here googling ... contemplating whether this is the right time to pursue my MBA here in North America!! Have just kinda started to pick up the jargon here, so pretty much a newbie to this MBA aspirants world. Thought it might be good idea to get some practical and/or some not so-practical 😉 thoughts from you fellas before i delve deeper into it.

Here is my bit.
Nationality: Indian
Current Residence: Canada

Academics: B Com(Hons) in India, B Tech(IT) outside India

Total work-ex: About 7+ years (mostly IT Consulting)
GMAT: just started preparing ...so nothin to show there

Apprehensions:
1) Now or later (it sure aint goin to be Never) 😃
2) Lotza job switches. Not sure how the better MBA schools view this ? Ur opinion?

Appreciate your reading this !!! ThanX

PS: Moderators, yeLL if this is not the right forum for such a posting.

I hope you realize you havent mentioned about your post mba plans, which school would fit you better, more info on your profile, acads and may be a bit more insight into why an MBA for you ?

Without these it would be tough for anyone to answer you .. 😃 So take some time and go through Sowmya's articles on www.pagalguy.com and then get back with the requisite details and am sure someone will be able to help you with more info 😃

Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
demande credit
immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier
Une simulation credit immobilier de France
a faire un
pret.
demande
credit immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier