MBA admission question

Hello! This is my first post. And here is my question: -i am 33 years old. Graduated from Computer and Electrical Engineering last December 2007. - I have worked and studied at the same time, that is why my graduation took this long. I …

Hello!
This is my first post.
And here is my question:
-i am 33 years old. Graduated from Computer and Electrical Engineering last December 2007.
- I have worked and studied at the same time, that is why my graduation took this long.
I wish to get an MBA at INSEAD or IE- Madrid.

Could my history be harmful for my admission process?
My last job was as a National Technical Director, where every aspect of the department was under my "wing".

Thank you

For one INSEAD normally looks for more experienced people so that way your application will hold good. Also I am sure you have an intresting story to tell regarding your career growth which will be unlike normal indians working in IT , so that also makes your application stronger.

Just remember it is not what you are but how you portray yourself in your essays which count on getting accepted.

Hello!
This is my first post.
And here is my question:
-i am 33 years old. Graduated from Computer and Electrical Engineering last December 2007.
- I have worked and studied at the same time, that is why my graduation took this long.
I wish to get an MBA at INSEAD or IE- Madrid.

Could my history be harmful for my admission process?
My last job was as a National Technical Director, where every aspect of the department was under my "wing".

Thank you