MBA Abroad

Hi First of all, I am a second year student of Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Delhi University), and am currently doing Bachelor of Business Studies from there. I want to know what should I do to improve my chances of MBA a…

Hi

First of all, I am a second year student of Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Delhi University), and am currently doing Bachelor of Business Studies from there.

I want to know what should I do to improve my chances of MBA abroad (only the World's Top 50 Universities for MBA). I am only interested in these countries:
Australia
Britain
USA(last priority because of the high cost and 2 year duration)

MY PROFILE

SCHOOL
DPS RK Puram
Scholar Badge Holder from Class 4 - 10
10th Boards 89.2%
12th Boards 83.4%
Member of School Computer Club
Co-Organizer of HardOC, the only such event in the city at that time, a computer event
Final round participant in Future Cities 2020
AIEEE 10666
BBS Exam AIR 62
IPCET (BBA) AIR 92
BBE AIR 30

In July 2008 I started a sole proprietorship firm Weaving Thoughts ( a content writing firm which today has about 20-30 freelance writers working for it). Today, it is a private limited firm (a registered company) and has a turnover of over 20 lacs INR annually.

So by the time I finish my graduation, I would have a work experience as a CEO of about 4 years in my own firm. And I started from scratch, it is not a family business and I didn't take any family help in terms of contacts etc. I did it all by myself.

COLLEGE
The second best undergrad management college in Asia, after NUS.
I am doing my business along with college.

I am also thinking of starting one or two clubs in college, possibly in a big way.

I hope to be able to get btw 60-70% as an average of 3 years in college.

I have seen practice GMAT papers and I think that I should be able to score around 750 plus minus.

I can easily arrange letters of recommendations from my school(and college) principal and from my clients.

What else should I do to get to the best colleges? I only want the Top 30-50 in the world. Money is not really an issue, not looking for scholarship.

Warm Regards

Aakshey

PS: Two of my resumes are attached.