MBA@ abroad

i am destined to have a mBA degree in INDIA OR abroad (U.S Selectively). I am doing my mtech in iit delhi .I am exploring The pertinent Facts regarding the MBA degree.any aid would be provided similar to MS(GRE).how much one should secure in GMAT …

i am destined to have a mBA degree in INDIA OR abroad (U.S Selectively). I am doing my mtech in iit delhi .I am exploring The pertinent Facts regarding the MBA degree.any aid would be provided similar to MS(GRE).how much one should secure in GMAT to have calls from abroad.
i am destined to have a mBA degree in INDIA OR abroad (U.S Selectively). I am doing my mtech in iit delhi .I am exploring The pertinent Facts regarding the MBA degree.any aid would be provided similar to MS(GRE).how much one should secure in GMAT to have calls from abroad.
Even Timbuktu qualifies in the universal set 'INDIA OR abroad' and Mars does not offer an MBA degree yet

As for your query, it is more of a 'what is the meaning of life' kind of question ;). The pertinent facts about the MBA degree need not be asked, they are already available in ample amounts and varieties across the Internet. For eg, a good place to start is here.

So do your basic research first and then ask specific questions on this forum. Don't come here to seek spoon feeding of the basic dynamics of an MBA degree, which these days every kid knows :)

And of course, learn to use this forum first and use the Search function to find the relevant thread where your questions can be posted instead of opening a new thread.