MBA Abroad: Need Help in Shortlisting schools

Dear Forum Members, I am sharing my profile here and I am expecting help in shortlisting of schools, please pardon me for coming up such a specific personal question, I tried to research but I am not finding the right way to shortlist schools: …

Dear Forum Members,
I am sharing my profile here and I am expecting help in shortlisting of schools, please pardon me for coming up such a specific personal question, I tried to research but I am not finding the right way to shortlist schools:
Here is my brief profile:
GMAT 690 (49Q,36V) GPA : 6.66/10 (Below average academics)
Work Experience: Worked in a rural start up since graduation in 2008, will have 3 years of work experience when I join the class, have performed various roles in the organization, started off with HR, moved to ops now I handle the sales/BD for the company.
Internship: I have done an internship in a Rural Healthcare project for 2 months during undergraduation and also a 6 month internship in the sales team of Agilent Technology.

I hope the above mentioned brief is enough to describe myself. I have a mediocre or below average academic record but I have an all managerial work experience of 36 months. I really doubt my chances for any of the top schools like Warton, HBS, LBS etc. Can anyone please help me out shortlist schools. Also can you also please tell me the pros and cons of hiring a consultant, are their any consultants that the PG community suggests??

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks
BNSB

there are lot of consultants with whom u can schedule a free 30 min consultation..use their free services..
clearadmit,stacyconsulting,gurome etc
for me it was a start to know abt the schools related to my interest

Dear Forum Members,
I am sharing my profile here and I am expecting help in shortlisting of schools, please pardon me for coming up such a specific personal question, I tried to research but I am not finding the right way to shortlist schools:
Here is my brief profile:
GMAT 690 (49Q,36V) GPA : 6.66/10 (Below average academics)
Work Experience: Worked in a rural start up since graduation in 2008, will have 3 years of work experience when I join the class, have performed various roles in the organization, started off with HR, moved to ops now I handle the sales/BD for the company.
Internship: I have done an internship in a Rural Healthcare project for 2 months during undergraduation and also a 6 month internship in the sales team of Agilent Technology.

I hope the above mentioned brief is enough to describe myself. I have a mediocre or below average academic record but I have an all managerial work experience of 36 months. I really doubt my chances for any of the top schools like Warton, HBS, LBS etc. Can anyone please help me out shortlist schools. Also can you also please tell me the pros and cons of hiring a consultant, are their any consultants that the PG community suggests??

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks
BNSB

you can find the list of Bschools abroad in this siteROAD2MBA | A Leading MBA Portal for all MBA aspirants