MBA abroad here I come 07

Planning my escape route from the Indian IT industry. With 3+ years of experience by 2007, I hope to get into a good B School abroad. Dont really trust CAT as it all depends on how your project manager will be screwing you in sep-oct - nov of the …

Planning my escape route from the Indian IT industry. With 3+ years of experience by 2007, I hope to get into a good B School abroad. Dont really trust CAT as it all depends on how your project manager will be screwing you in sep-oct - nov of the year you wish to give the test. GMAT with a lil bit of planning and a full year ahead, it is totally under my control . Planning to take the test by March end. Just started my B school search. Can anyone give me some pointers on the search. Started off with FT &BusinessWeek; ranking.
Was browsing the net and came across Erasmus Mundus scholarship to do studies in Europe. Anyone knows about this? Hmm even though I still haven't got my GMAT scores or short listed my Schools or prepared essays or sent the applications with out messing up or got a call from any of those schools or finally accepted, there is one thing that I always worry every day. How to fund my MBA? Would appreciate any insights into the financing part
Hmmm so this answers some of the questions on how to "Crack" GMAT and rules of thumb to search for a good B School. My prep was going On and Off and its a surprise to know that one can Crack GMAT scoring 700 something just 3 weeks of focused prep. Guys I came across this thread and thought of sharing it. A must read for newbies like me targeting for fall 2007. Check this out http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-in-the-us-the-real-stuff-no-fluff-25008866