mba abroad after bcom

*I am an aspiring MBA student. I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CB…

I am an aspiring MBA student.
I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CBSE board.
My question to you is that :- With this academic profile, do I stand chances of selection in reputed MBA colleges of US,UK,Australia,etc. even if I perform exceptionally well in GMAT(say 700 and above) and perform well in GD and PI as well? Will I be able to even shortlisted and thereafter, considered for final admission?
Please give practical answers closer to the ground reality. I am in a great dilemma waiting eagerly for your thoughtful replies. Please also suggest possible options regarding MBA abroad and the 2+2 program.
Hope you reply soon. Thank you.

Dear Friend,

To an extent you yourself have answered your question. If you perform well in GMAT and perform well in GDPI then certainly you do stand a chance. The selection process is a combination of your Graduation marks+GMAT Score+ GDPI .

Wish you good luck.

@ABBS- said:
Dear Friend,To an extent you yourself have answered your question. If you perform well in GMAT and perform well in GDPI then certainly you do stand a chance. The selection process is a combination of your Graduation marks+GMAT Score+ GDPI .Wish you good luck.
But is a 3-year undergraduate degree acceptable for MBA in US. Heard they only consider 4-year degrees.
Also,do you know something about HBS 2+2 program?