MBA 2010- TiasNimbas Business School

guyzzz any take on this? any comments on the TiasNimbas business school? my bro planning to go there and got admitted however he will begin over next year. anyway, would like to hear more plzzzz that how is it like and is it good school or no…

guyzzz any take on this? any comments on the TiasNimbas business school?

my bro planning to go there and got admitted however he will begin over next year. anyway, would like to hear more plzzzz that how is it like and is it good school or not?

heard a lots of good story about its own culture and small class size etc. it is increasingly known as one of the good school in NL and EU.

one friend did MBA at RSM, was praising Nimbas and telling that due to the small class (between 30-40student only), almost everyday they have round table than the formal lectures.

i also heard that few modules such as Business simulation, Entrepreneurship, Mgt. of change and Strat. mgt. and marketing are delivered very differently than other schools and have good faculties.

many comments are coming from the guys know lot about other MBA. i wanted to share this here openly and wanted to hear ur comments.

guys comeon, plzzz share ur views. it will really help me.

guyzzz any take on this? any comments on the TiasNimbas business school?

my bro planning to go there and got admitted however he will begin over next year. anyway, would like to hear more plzzzz that how is it like and is it good school or not?

heard a lots of good story about its own culture and small class size etc. it is increasingly known as one of the good school in NL and EU.

one friend did MBA at RSM, was praising Nimbas and telling that due to the small class (between 30-40student only), almost everyday they have round table than the formal lectures.

i also heard that few modules such as Business simulation, Entrepreneurship, Mgt. of change and Strat. mgt. and marketing are delivered very differently than other schools and have good faculties.

many comments are coming from the guys know lot about other MBA. i wanted to share this here openly and wanted to hear ur comments.

Hey,
I've got an admit to Tiasnimbas for the 2010 intake. I don't really know much about the program, but i can try to answer your queries as much as possible.

hello,

please help me guide more on this school. I am into discussion with them but not really aware of the real status.

Hey,

I had gotten admission, but decided not to go there in the end. I chose a school in Germany instead.

Sorry, can't give you much more information about the program there.

ohk. I contacted one of their alumni. he was all praise for it but unsure of placements. you have any feedback on that.?

I spoke to one of their alums before i made the decision. he'd given me similar feedback, that its a little "iffy". That's why i was perturbed and decided eventually not to pick it.