Mazagon limited interview

Senior engineer ( mechanical) through gate -2017

Who so ever is going to attend the interview ahead...please post here... Your participation would be very helpfull for other aspirants.

Not many in this group.

My interview is on 15th. Waiting for interview call letter. What about you guys.

Interview letter Aya kya kisika???

guys i have mistakenly entered a wrong detail in the pay band column and submitted my application.

would the application rejected?

does anyone have any info on this or should i contact the management?

Ajay sir how was your interview ?

Hello guys... desktop version was not working. Sorry for replying late. As I said earlier, interview was purely based on your work experience and there requirements. Make sure that you know the reason for every bit of work that you have done. For example if you were in design department, you should be able to explain the entire designing related activities in your department.

friends ...i have not been able to send hard print copy for mdl  senior engineer 2017 and the form reprint option is also not available...please suggest the options..is it compulsory to send hard copy because in aplication it is only advised to send it...??

Few posts deleted...I want to know the reason. Above that India wants to know😁

Gate score ki weightage pe koi jankari hai kya?

Gate 2017 walo ki list kb aayegi

Which is good -NITIE for PGDMM or MDL as senior engineer?

Senior Engineer ka merit list(for interview) aagaya kya ?? Someone please answer

is anybody able to print mdl application form ??

my interview is on . any one having interview on 12 oct ? 

15 candidates appeared on 11th Oct and 16 on 12th. Please update no. of candidates appeared on 13th Oct.

Aaj ?

Is there anyone had interview on 13th Oct ?