mays 2008 aspirants

Hi, Has anyone received interview call for Mays for 1st deadline?

Hi,

Has anyone received interview call for Mays for 1st deadline?

will gonna apply now..but hey yaar...i guess january is the dealine for R1..please correct if m wrong

diablorulez Says
will gonna apply now..but hey yaar...i guess january is the dealine for R1..please correct if m wrong

The deadline for 1st Round was 1st November. That is the reason why pinky opened this thread. I guess she will agree with me when I say that a wait of 28 days since submitting application is definitely a long wait 😃 . But then again I was sure that someone will open a thread as soon as he/she gets an interview call. 😃

ouuuch! sry..for MIS its jan i guess then

@ mealiennothuman

whats ur profile buddy? when did u apply

got 650 (qa-50,va-27:(,awa-waiting)
my profile is
10:77%
12:80.2%
btech(ece): 81.3%

working as embedded software engineer in Lnt Infotech.. will complete two yrs by aug 2008...what are my chances..shd i apply..please tell

Has anybody heard from the MAYS Team?
Not a single email since i submitted my app on nov1st!
I didnt even get an email indicating that my app is complete!

Folks, has anyone heard from the adcomm?
I hope it is not the volume of applicants thats holding them back.:)

Even I submitted my app for the 1st round.. however there's no news till now.. had sent 2 mails but no reply.. i also called them up and they said that due to high number of applications it would take them some time to update the status of our apps.. If there is an update it would be available online..

I received an intw call today!

It has been Scheduled in January...boy o boy, another wait after wait!!!

Hey All,

I received a interview call scheduled first or second week of January. All the best to all applicants.

Thanks,
Abhishek.

@sachit,
Could you please post your profile?

cheers

I received an intw call today!

It has been Scheduled in January...boy o boy, another wait after wait!!!
Hey All,

I received a interview call scheduled first or second week of January. All the best to all applicants.

Thanks,
Abhishek.

Awesome score Abhishek...I wonder wat makes you even consider Mays now!!

I too got a call today, but interview in last week of Jan 08

@shaleen, could you please post ur profile?

shaleenkhurana Says
I too got a call today, but interview in last week of Jan 08

I even got an interview call ......... scheduled in second week of Janurary.

It was after a long ............

If anyone can have had any interview experiences ........... it would be great if they can share .............. or some more insight into wat is it like ..................... What can be expected and something like that?

Would be really greatful to hear from some one .............

:neutral::neutral:

If anyone can have had any interview experiences ........... it would be great if they can share .............. or some more insight into wat is it like ..................... What can be expected and something like that?

Hi.. All those with interview calls, could you please post your profiles..

It seems my application has been waitlisted.. I got a mail this morning from Mays saying that my application is going through an additional review and they would update me by the 2nd week of January..
Hi.. All those with interview calls, could you please post your profiles..

It seems my application has been waitlisted.. I got a mail this morning from Mays saying that my application is going through an additional review and they would update me by the 2nd week of January..

Hey Hi,

ANother friend of mine recieved a similar mail..Not all have recieved it..so for sure its not a outright reject..keep your fingers crossed!

hEY fOLKS,

I HAVE A iNTERVIEW WITH MAYS on 7th January..how are you guys going about it?Skype Video or landline?? I am not very sure about the Skype Video thing if it will work fine with our slow broadband connections..

I have schduled my interview on Skype, have heard that the quality is good and reliable.

Have not tested it myself will do that today.

Also Please post ur interview experiences as soon as you are done with your interview so as to help us have a better insight.

Regards
-Mohit