Maters In Management

Hi all, I am giving GMAT on 30th Aug. I plan to apply for Masters In Management course(preferably 1 yr). Can anyone guide me as to how are the future prospects in India. I would want to come back to India immediately after pursuing the cou…

Hi all,

I am giving GMAT on 30th Aug. I plan to apply for Masters In Management course(preferably 1 yr).
Can anyone guide me as to how are the future prospects in India. I would want to come back to India immediately after pursuing the course.

Hi Prachi ,
Even I m looking for such a course. I have already given GRE. When are u planning to apply for it ? Have u started searching for the colleges ?

Hi Aanchal,

I am planning to apply to LSE,ESCP,HEC,Rotterdam... Few courses in LSE also accpet GRE score and few prefer GRE over GMAT. Refer to this link for all the courses Availability of programmes 2010/11

are you planning to apply In Europe only? I have almost similar case. I want to come back to India in 2-3 yrs and would prefer to apply in Europe. Whats your background ?

I have done B.Tech in Electronics and communication from NIT Nagpur.. Currently working in Oracle SSI bangalore