Material for Management subject for UGC NET

hello friends, i am new here…do anyone have Management questions in MCQs or some other material which i can read for NET exam…it will be great if anyone can help me out… thank you… :smiley:

hello friends, i am new here....do anyone have Management questions in MCQs or some other material which i can read for NET exam...it will be great if anyone can help me out... thank you.. 😃

For study material of UGC NET in Management subject you might look at Human Peritus.

HEY GUYS. I AM NEW IN NET MANAGEMENT. 1ST TIME. HAVE DOUBT REGARDING PAPER III. 

We have to cover all the elcetives or choose one elective during the exam? 

www.crackpsu.com

Guys very nicely designed content for UGC NET management(17) and HRM (55) subject and other psu jobs.

Hi Friends, I hd cleared UGC Net in management last year . Ihave Human Peritus study material which i would like to sell in case anyone of you is prparing for management subject you can reach out to me for buying the material.

1 Like

Hello everyone is there anyone who has qualified NET with JRF

Anybody want UGC net management material of Human peritus coaching of year 2018.10 years solved book.only in rs.2500. Pls contact me via email at [email protected]

At EDU Expertus, we provide UGC NTA NET/ JRF Study Material for Paper 1 & Paper 2 MANAGEMENT subject (Code: 17). (total: 30 booklets)

For the ease of study we provide our entire Material (Content and Question Bank) in Printed Form. The whole of the study material is prepared by JRF holders under the guidance of a topper who holds AIR 1 in UGC NET 2014 (Management).  The team is always available for personalised Guidance regarding Subject matter. 

Click here to get an overview of the UGC NET JRF Exam and the guidance provided by the EDU Expertus team: 

http://eduexpertus.com/package-details/ 

U can reach out to me. Ill help you out.

At EDU Expertus, we provide UGC NTA NET/ JRF Study Material for Paper 1 & Paper 2 MANAGEMENT subject (Code: 17). (total: 30 booklets)

For the ease of study we provide our entire Material (Content and Question Bank) in Printed Form. The whole of the study material is prepared by JRF holders under the guidance of a topper who holds AIR 1 in UGC NET 2014 (Management).  The team is always available for personalised Guidance regarding Subject matter. 

Click here to get an overview of the UGC NET JRF Exam and the guidance provided by the EDU Expertus team: 

http://eduexpertus.com/package-details/ 

https://youtu.be/I5AfotvVanM

I have Human Peritus Test Series and Eduncle Material. Interested people can mail me on:

[email protected]

https://youtu.be/dEuk56Jcibo.join my YouTube classes for NTA net subject code 17

Anyone interested in buying soft copy of Study materials ( paper 1+ paper 2+ mock test papers+ past year papers) of UGC net management in PDF format Please contact on given email [email protected]

Hi I am intrested in buying human pertius study material for management code 17..if u have kindly leave a message (specially of changed syllabus n latest one) Or is dere any book shop in delhi where study notes are available (like UPSC study material n notes of different institutions) we get in market

Hi Anybody interested in buying study material of code 17 of human pertius, we can share the cost half half if yes email me on [email protected]

Hi
If anyone wants to buy the Human Peritus material for Management subject (code 17) can contact me.

The material was bought in last year April 2019 after which I succeeded in qualifying UGC NET June 2019.
Condition of the material is as if it's new.

Expected price is Rs 6000 (non negotiable)

Please contact me on [email protected]
Thank You 

Anyone interested to buy human peritus, unacademy or eduncle material for UGC NET MANAGEMENT CODE-17, let me know!

soft copies available.

mail me at: [email protected]

Anybody interested to sell Human Peritus material for NET HRM code 55 material. Plz Contact at [email protected]