Mat score - JBIMS for OMS

hello ppl, this thread is for OMS who have applied for CET and are considering top 5 instis in Mah esp JBIMS as an option. plz post ur highest percentile obtained in any of the MAT, XAT, CAT and other tests whose scores are accepted alon…

hello ppl,

this thread is for OMS who have applied for CET and are considering top 5 instis in Mah esp JBIMS as an option.

plz post ur highest percentile obtained in any of the MAT, XAT, CAT and other tests whose scores are accepted along with ur preferred institutes so others can know wat their chances are.

any suggestions for improvment of thread plz post..

thanx,
B-set

hello ppl,

this thread is for OMS who have applied for CET and are considering top 5 instis in Mah esp JBIMS as an option.

plz post ur highest percentile obtained in any of the MAT, XAT, CAT and other tests whose scores are accepted along with ur preferred institutes so others can know wat their chances are.

any suggestions for improvment of thread plz post..

thanx,
B-set

99.98 Dec-MAT :neutral: .

One suggestion : If possible, change the title to 'Highest MAT/ATMA,etc. score for OMS'.

PS : Mods, please don't close this thread.
99.98 Dec-MAT :neutral: .

One suggestion : If possible, change the title to 'Highest MAT/ATMA,etc. score for OMS'.

PS : Mods, please don't close this thread.

hello to all of you it seems not many r interested in this thread.gud for me as less OMS candidates r looking for JB,KJ,Sydenham.i request to continue this thread.
can anyone suggest of my chances in cet with mat %ile 99.89.
hello to all of you it seems not many r interested in this thread.gud for me as less OMS candidates r looking for JB,KJ,Sydenham.i request to continue this thread.

Edited: Go to post - 20 on this page.
hareshmandani Says
I think it's tough for you for JB. Good chances for Syd/KJ.

Hi,

I am an OMS category student.
I would like to know whether the dte changes the cet equivalent score(of xat ,cat , mat) calculation criteria every year.

Regards,
Rajan.
Hi,

I am an OMS category student.
I would like to know whether the dte changes the cet equivalent score(of xat ,cat , mat) calculation criteria every year.

Regards,
Rajan.

Yes, it changes every year.
hareshmandani Says
Yes, it changes every year.

haresh can u tell me what was the highest score last year in cet out of 200.

hi,

this thread was started yesterday night only.. so i guess it wud take time to catch up.. plus,

@ haresh- u were active on the feb mat thread too.. so u cud post this thread link there too and we can have other top scorers too contributing to this thread.. plz see if u can do that..

also.. ppl plz along wid ur mat scores list the instis u r interested in.. i know ppl who have got decent mat scores but r interested in other insits cos of curriculum / faculty or other factors..

also.. plz post only if u have applied for cet (i.e. u have a call letter from DTE fr gd pi ) as this wud help us see how many chances we OMS have in top instis there..
merely giving mat and posting ur score here doesnt fulfill da purpose as if u haven't filled in for MAH-CET u r not eligible for those elusive no. of seats.

thanx,
anshu

p.s. i am trying to chage the name of the thread.. as soon as i figure out how to.. i will do it.

@b-set - you cannot change the thread title. request a mod for that

as for me, i have 99.99 %ile in the Feb MAT. took the CET also. target - only JB

can i submit mat may 07 score??????????? i didnt appear for mat dec 06' and feb 07'.

biddu_21 Says
can i submit mat may 07 score??????????? i didnt appear for mat dec 06' and feb 07'.

Yes...

may 2007 Mat scores will be considered.. i gave it last year too and they were considered....

so all the best...
mukesh_hrm Says
haresh can u tell me what was the highest score last year in cet out of 200.

last yr the highest score was 161/200 in the written test...

this yr it might go down.. considerin the difficulty level of the paper... but still it vil be in the range of 153-156 i guess...

abhi..

hi

I have 99.37%ile in feb mat. any chances for JB at this score?

Yes...

may 2007 Mat scores will be considered.. i gave it last year too and they were considered....

so all the best...

thankssss. but the prob is i marked NO in the column -- APPEARED FOR ANY ALL INDIA EXAM. it cant be changed now? they will not accept mat may 07' score? plz. help.

Hi Haresh!
Congrats for dat high scoring! I thk u are on yr way to JB..finally your patience wins..I am going to give MAT in May..hv already gvn Atma..lemme c wht's outcome..i am PM-ing u for some guidance..pl help..atb..!!

radha

hi,

this thread was started yesterday night only.. so i guess it wud take time to catch up.. plus,

@ haresh- u were active on the feb mat thread too.. so u cud post this thread link there too and we can have other top scorers too contributing to this thread.. plz see if u can do that..

also.. ppl plz along wid ur mat scores list the instis u r interested in.. i know ppl who have got decent mat scores but r interested in other insits cos of curriculum / faculty or other factors..

also.. plz post only if u have applied for cet (i.e. u have a call letter from DTE fr gd pi ) as this wud help us see how many chances we OMS have in top instis there..
merely giving mat and posting ur score here doesnt fulfill da purpose as if u haven't filled in for MAH-CET u r not eligible for those elusive no. of seats.

thanx,
anshu

p.s. i am trying to chage the name of the thread.. as soon as i figure out how to.. i will do it.

I think not many people would be able to say that 'I'll select JB only' or 'I will take in any of the top 5' as they might have calls from other colleges on CAT/XAT/SNAP, etc. I also cannot say anything as of now except that I'll accept JB if I'm selected.

@Haresh what was your GD/PI score last year, If u gave it by any chance ??

hi
i have got 99.38% in feb 07 mat.....do i have any chances for JB?....please clarify the same for somaiya and synden....

cheerz

Girdhari Says
@Haresh what was your GD/PI score last year, If u gave it by any chance ??

It was 6 (GD) + 10 (PI) + 3 (PAR) = 19 :(

Hope to make at least 27-28 out of 40 this time :satisfie: .