Masters Uk

Hi everybody i am kaankshit i am considering masters in UK for sep 2012 my profile is as follows: age 24 4 months as financial planning manager experience 1.5 years in SAS i am a SAS programmer and Base SAS certified Business Econom…

Hi everybody i am kaankshit
i am considering masters in UK for sep 2012
my profile is as follows:
age 24
4 months as financial planning manager
experience 1.5 years in SAS
i am a SAS programmer and Base SAS certified
Business Economics Graduate 53.8%
i have my own social service venture and a founding member of an NGO working on blood donations

i am keen on Msc in business analytics course which is taught in a number of universities in Uk. However my preference is for lancaster management school and warwick business school. but as per the requirements for warwick i fall short, whereas i just might make it lancaster.

Wanted to ask if anybody has an idea about these courses and also the value of these courses in India and also the brand value of the universities. i do understand working in UK post the course may not happen but would like to consider germany as an option and also may be africa as a possible job destination.

if somebody has an idea about the above mentioned course and universities please post..would love a feedback