Masters in management

Hi, My GRE score is 307 (verbal:154 quant:153 AWA:3) and my undergraduate CGP is 7.14 . I’m working for an IT firm from the past 10 months and i’ll be quitting my job to pursue my masters in the next two months. Which schools should i apply? P…

Hi,

My GRE score is 307 (verbal:154 quant:153 AWA:3) and my undergraduate CGP is 7.14 . I'm working for an IT firm from the past 10 months and i'll be quitting my job to pursue my masters in the next two months. Which schools should i apply? Please help. I'm looking for JAN/FEB 2015 admissions.

Thanks in advance,

Pinky

Hi,My GRE score is 303 (verbal:143 quant:160 ) and my undergraduate% is 74% . I'm working for an IT firm from the past 4 Years.Can you please suggest some good universities for MIS in Spring 2015.

At High Level below is My Profile

4 Years of Exp in Accenture and Currently Working as Business Analyst.

National Social Service Member.

Started a NGO with the help of my Friends and also recognized by Govt.

Also how is MBS in Rutgers and is there any chances for me getting Admission to MBS in Rutgers.

Regards,

Ravitheja

Hi, I am yet to give gre and toefl

Otherwise my profile:10-91.4%,12-82%,B.E. in information technology-8.32 cgpa. Did two internships in college. Currently working with an IT firm with a work experience of a year. Could anyone suggest some good colleges for MIS course so that i can look into them and finalize on a list.

Thanks in advance.