Masters in Finance at Cranfield

Hi I am going for my MSc in Finance and Management at Cranfield, UK in Sept, 2012 and would be interested in getting to know any of my prospective batchmates. :slight_smile: Guys lets pitch in here and gets aquainted with each other. Regards …

Hi

I am going for my MSc in Finance and Management at Cranfield, UK in Sept, 2012 and would be interested in getting to know any of my prospective batchmates. :)

Guys lets pitch in here and gets aquainted with each other.

Regards
Shashank Mallya

Hi

I am going for my MSc in Finance and Management at Cranfield, UK in Sept, 2012 and would be interested in getting to know any of my prospective batchmates. :)

Guys lets pitch in here and gets aquainted with each other.

Regards
Shashank Mallya

Hi. I too have an admit for the MSc Finance and Management programme at Cranfield but I am not sure if I will proceed with the offer. I need to make a choice between WBS and Cranfield.Could I have your contact number as I do have couple of questions relating to the course

Hi. I too have an admit for the MSc Finance and Management programme at Cranfield but I am not sure if I will proceed with the offer. I need to make a choice between WBS and Cranfield.Could I have your contact number as I do have couple of questions relating to the course

Regards

If I don't appear 2 be an intruder 2 u den wud u like 2 share ur A to Z advice wid me like GMAT scores, IELTS or TOEFL, how when etc etc....

Hi,

I plan to join Msc FinMgmt at Cranfield this september. Have you guys applied for accommodation and things?
I just received my acco offer.

Cheers
Kothai Priyadharshini

@sushnatodutta- You require a good academic record. Your bachelors degree must involve math,statistics and preferably econometrics as the programme is designed to be on these lines. GMAT score will vary from profile to profile. If you have a decent profile, which involves a good SOP that highlights your objectives , related work experience in the field of finance and investment banking or other such related areas and good referrals, then you may be given a GMAT waiver. Otherwise if your academics are not good or if your bachelors degree does not involve math, stat, etc, then you will require a GMAT score between 600-650(check the website). All candidates must have an avg IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing section. Please check the website as all these details are given. Hope this helps.
Regards

@Kothai-Yet to apply for accomodation.Let me know when you are free and we can have a chat on the course.

Regards

@Cranfield - Sure. My gmail id is [email protected] . I should be free the entire weekend.

Hi All,

A new Facebook group has been created for MSc FM 2012-13. Thank you Shashank for having created it. In addition to getting acquainted, this will further help to bring out queries/doubts(silly n imp ones) on accommodation, CAS, travel plans and to know other general information.

Here's the link to it :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/244618582307077/

or search for : Cranfield SOM MSc Finance and Management, 2012-13

Cheers,
Priya

@astha : can u join me in the group/gimme a new one if created one.. im unable to add into the group!!!

Hello. I am looking for an International Masters course in Finance from reputed institute. I am working in IB / M&A; for over 5 years (JPM & Aditya Birla Group) and want to excel in my current stream of professional career.

Any suggestions? I am currently looking at the following:

1. London B School - Master in Finance

2. HEC (Paris) - MSc in Intl Finance

3. LSE - MSc in Finance

Will appreciate help on this.

Thanks