Masters in Business Analytics

All,I have around 12 years IT industry experience and currently working on Analytics. I draw close to 19L pa and would like to undertand if doing a Masters in Business Analytics would help.I want to pick up the math and join a company as a D…

All,

I have around 12 years IT industry experience and currently working on Analytics.

I draw close to 19L pa and would like to undertand if doing a Masters in Business Analytics would help.

I want to pick up the math and join a company as a Data scientist with a higher salary.

Can some1 advice me what are my best options?

I read about IISc offering a business analytics course. However, I dont see any +ve feedback on placements from IISc. Can some one guide me here?

Thank you,

Gent

Man! Such a good salary. Which company and what work you do?

masters is business analytics is very much beneficial, my cousin is in this field and he is earning a lot of amount. He writes his experiences here

If you looking to make your career in business analytics then as per my knowledge Galgotia University is the one you can look at. This University offers 2 years MBA in business analytics in association with IBM. This course has been designed, developed and delivered in partnership with IBM. This program is initiated under IBM CEBT program which focuses on most important areas of management to help students know about the market and business. To take admission in this course you need to pass your gradutaion with minimum 50% in aggregate. CAT, MAT, XAT, UPSEE etc merits are also preferable. After doing this course you will have the opportunity to serve as Analytics manager, financial analyst, operation analyst etc. For more details you can go to http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/uploads/file/MBA-BA-IBM.pdf