Master of Science in Transportation and Logistics- GIST, Singapore

I am interested in the Transportation and logistics Program that GIST is offering. Regarding this, i would like to ask some questions. First i would like to introduce myself . I have completed my professional degree in Mechanical Engineering …

I am interested in the Transportation and logistics Program that GIST is offering. Regarding this, i would like to ask some questions.

First i would like to introduce myself . I have completed my professional degree in Mechanical Engineering in summer 2009 under the Pune University, India. My grades- CGPA score is 8.5/10. Through campus placement i got recruited into Forbes Marshall, where i have been working since, as an 'engineer - marketing'.

I have been interested in this course, due to the following reasons:-

1.My uncle owns a transport business which i have seen all through out my education and experience. Since then, i have developed a liking and a keen interest towards this field.

2.This sector is now expected to boom in India

There were a few queries i have about this course, which i would like to clarify. They are as follows:-

1.Considering my background and the fact that at some point in the future, i would like to join my uncle, is this course relevant to me and how?

2.How well does this course cover the Indian sector?

3. What would be the other career prospects for me after completing the course.

4.When would it be the right time to apply and what are the basic minimum requirements in terms of education and work experience.

5.Typically what kind of GRE and TOEFL score would be required to secure admission for this course.

6. i would like to know more about the placements scenario after the course.

7. i would like to know more about the faculty members for various subjects. It would be great if you could share with me, email id's for direct communication.

8.What is the criteria for selecting students into GIST and what is the selection process in details.

9. Are there any scholarship options. Please let me know about them in detail.

Hoping to hear from you soon.