Mason(william and mary) - 2009 Admits!

Im surprised there are no discussion already. Its never too late :: Lets use this space to discuss! I got an admit , early this year! Anyone else ? *ps: For all you rank lovers! follow this blog :smiley: Rankings donโ€ฆ

Im surprised there are no discussion already. Its never too late

Lets use this space to discuss!

I got an admit , early this year! Anyone else ?

ps: For all you rank lovers!
follow this blog ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rankings don't accurately measure Mason, but they matter From the Deans

hey sairam I am applying to william by this week .. could you pls post some details with respect to ur profile etc.. it would really help!

btw how did your interview go? it would be nice of you if you could tell me in detail about how to schedule and when to schedule the interview

Hi,

What is your profile, i am thinking of applying to William & Marry,how are th ejob prospects after Mason MBA.

Regards,

hey akshay when are u applying , done with the essays?

Hey congrat Sairam for your admit,

I have applied for the college and have my interview scheduled on the 21st in Mumbai. I am really looking forward to this b-school interview.

Can you kindly share with me your interview details and your profile?

Did you get any scholarship or aid from the college?
My profile: 680/5.0/106/3 yrs ex in IT

Hi all,

couple of pointers

* Fraley lois will give you a date for the interview, just accept if the time is ok and Priscilla case( director of admissions) will call you!

* Regarding the job, i wouldnt put my foot down and say anything at this moment, considering the volatile market and H1b Cap problems, but what i can assure you is the quality of education at MAson( truly world class). The william and mary brand in the US is just mindblowing, atleast for the UG. I know a friend who gave up UNC-CH for william and mary.

* my profile is 640, 1.5 IT + 1.5 Innovations(cognizant)

Any other admits??

I was also interviewed by Priscilla Case in New Delhi on Feb 19th.

Awaiting the results. Did anyone receive scholarship?

Hi div,

yeah i got a schol
of about 8k for year 1 and a GA for the second year !

Hi div,

yeah i got a schol
of about 8k for year 1 and a GA for the second year !

GA will cover your living expenses or tution fees?

GA will reduce your tution to INSTATE and also pay u a stipend of 4k.
so that ads upto 16 K ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats cool. I'm awaiting for my result. Should hear by Feb end..

so div, heard anything ?

SairamSnehal Says
so div, heard anything ?

Nopes. Ad-com says I should expect to hear the results by mid-march.

hey i submitted my application before 1st march... lois mailed me saying I should hear about my status by 13th march. If i do get a yes.. how many days would it take for them to schedule and interview. and what kind of Questions can i expect from them?

thanx

hey i submitted my application before 1st march... lois mailed me saying I should hear about my status by 13th march. If i do get a yes.. how many days would it take for them to schedule and interview. and what kind of Questions can i expect from them?
thanx

Hey i was done with the in person interview on 22 Feb with Ms Priscilla Case. She is the director of MBA admissions. The interview was cool and just a basic questions that are asked for MBA International Bschool Interview. Read your essays thorough.Hey anybody who got the admit , pl share ur profile and pl tell us within how many days of interview we can expect the results.

Thanks,
Jack

Hey Sairam,
Pl share your profile.
I have a gmat of 640 toefl 106 and experience in TCS for 3 years.
Do i fancy my chances in Mason schoolof Business.

Thanks,
Jack

hmm.. im not sure if they email the results.. some colleges just post it on their online application page!

btw are interviews for all applicants.?? or just selected ones?

I had my interview on 22nd Feb in Mumbai. I asked Lois regarding admission notification. She has replied that i ll get it in next 2 weeks.
anybody else got reply.
My profile: GMAT:640 Toefl:106 and Work ex: 3years TCS.

Hey Sai any chances that i get this?

Thanks in advance