Mason School of Business

Hi, Want to know has anyone applied to Mason Scholl of Business in Williamsburg. Want to know abt its reputation and chances of getting admission Regds Mack

Hi,

Want to know has anyone applied to Mason Scholl of Business in Williamsburg. Want to know abt its reputation and chances of getting admission

Regds
Mack

Today, I recieved my final admit decission from Mason.
I am looking for a career switch from IT to Finance(Investment Banking), So would encorage people to share their views and thoughts abt the school.
Below is my profile
B.E(Mechanical) - First Class with Distinction
5.5 years of total IT experience

Even I have received final admission decision 4 days back.
I am realy resarching about the Mason. I am also looking to join Inv banking line post my MBA. However I am not sure as of date about the schools placement record and its ranking in terms of top B-school in US.

Would appreciate if anybody shares his experience.

Regards
Mack

Mack,

Did you got any Aid/Scholarship ?
Could you please share your entire profile (GMAT, Acads, Work Exp etc....)
Which city do you belong to ?

The school rankings have fallen from 51 to 73 in the FT rankings, not sure what was the reason for this drastic fall.
Moreover the school seems to be in a place with a very rural kind of setup, so not sure how is its linkages with industry, especially the I-Banking industry.

Would appreciate if anybody can share more insight into any aspect of Mason.

Regards

Hello,

My profile is
GMAT-620
Qualification- CA with 4 years experience in Banking and IT .

Even I am not sure about the reputation and placements at school.Taking decision is a tough call. What about you?
Can I have your email and phone no, so that we can better discus about the school

Any suggestions from any other reader about Mason will be really very helpful.

Regds
mayank

My email id is [email protected]
Did you recieved any Aid/Scholarship ???

My email id is [email protected]
Did you recieved any Aid/Scholarship ???

Hello,

Sorry for replying late, as I was out of town. No I havent received any aid from school. still I am undecided whether to join or not. What about you?

Mayank