Marriott School (Brigham Young University) fall 10

Hi folks, I was curious if anyone is applying to Marriott School (Brigham Young University) for Fall 10. I could not find a relevant thread for this. This seems like a nice school and I have researching through varied resources about the schoo…

Hi folks,
I was curious if anyone is applying to Marriott School (Brigham Young University) for Fall 10. I could not find a relevant thread for this.
This seems like a nice school and I have researching through varied resources about the school for a while now. As the school fits into my scheme of financial affairs I decided to include this in my list.
Everyone who is applying for fall 10 Marriott School (Brigham) lets come together to discuss quite a few questions that I am sure all of you have in your mind.

happy apping

To begin the discussion the first deadline coming up is December 1, 2009 - Round 1 application deadline. I am starting with my app for this school. For a quick look at the school profile please follow the link Brigham Young University: Full-Time MBA Profile ? BusinessWeek
My profile goes like this:
GMAT 680(49/34/4.5)
Toefl results awaited
WE 5+ 2+international (US only) currently in Barclays NYC from the past 2 years
EC good a t school and avg in college.
Community service: just abt okie.
pour in guys.

stay cool !!!

can you elaborate on how this school is fit for your scheme of financial affairs ? Is it just the low fees ?

waiwai Says
can you elaborate on how this school is fit for your scheme of financial affairs ? Is it just the low fees ?

@ waiwai
You are right my friend. The school does have a low fee relatively and based on the research they do give out GAs etc. Although the location is not very alluring but yet it is ranked highest in return on investment.
Lets hope for the same. Are u apping?

Hi Guys,
Im applying to BHU too.For 2 year Full time MBA.
Work Experience : 3 yrs by 2010, Tata Consultancy Services
GMAT : 660
TOEFL : 109
10th : 85.6
12: 96.5
BE(Mechanical from GCT - 77.88% - First Class with Distinction
Extra Curriculars - good

I started checking the application site and it is mentioned that we need to evaluate transcripts which would require us to spend some extra bugs. Is there any workaround for this??