Manhattan SC latest edition

Dear all, Whats the latest edition of manhattan SC? The one I have is 2003 ed and it refers to OG10 for practise qns.So,whts yr suggestion.I have purchased OG11 and have a soft copy of OG10. I was wondering if we have the latest edition o…

Dear all,

Whats the latest edition of manhattan SC?
The one I have is 2003 ed and it refers to OG10 for practise qns.So,whts yr suggestion.I have purchased OG11 and have a soft copy of OG10.
I was wondering if we have the latest edition of manhattan SC which refers to OG11.....yr feedbacks are most welcome...thnx in anticipation...

Cheers,

Me too seeking the same answer, can any of reading this please throw some light on question that; is there any new edition of Manhattan SC.

The one that I have is the 2003 one. and if there is any how much is it different from the 2003 one.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Manhattan GMAT is in process of reviewing their books... & I think they they'll or might have already publish(ed ) new set of Manhattan GMAT books...

I heard that it was going to off on April 2007... so dont know if its already in the market or not....

Still not that you asked for suggestions.. O
I would keep Manhattan SC 2003 ed book. ( & wont purchase newer edition)
since Grammar never changes... 😃
and as for the OG 11 & Og10 is concerned I think they are well classified books in the explanations they precisely have given which question belongs to which category...

SO it would be easy to you to classify the problem like they did in MGMAT SC book for OG 10. c'mon it's not a meticulous job (as compared to other GMAT planning )

Hope that helps :)
Attention: I think
Even if they come up with new version for Manhattan SC I dont think they'd change the content much... since the earlier book was superhit...
they are changing the content for CR & RC though... making it two separate books...

hello aim-wsc,

I agree with you...However,the practice qns in manhattan SC asks us to refer to some typical qn sets of OG10(which differ from OG11) - hence,the query :neutral:

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know if its safe to order Manhattan SC from amazon.com.
I mean do they deliver it in India. And what would be the shipping charges. Does anyone have similar kind of experience?

Also, is it worth buying manhattan CR and RC book? How good are they for preparation?

Thanks,
Samir

Hi All,
Can someone please let me know if its safe to order Manhattan SC from amazon.com.
I mean do they deliver it in India. And what would be the shipping charges. Does anyone have similar kind of experience?
Thanks,
Samir

Safe as safe can be. I've ordered a few books fm Amazon and all have come quicker than the time mentioned.

As for shipping charges,IIRC its $7.32 per book

yes buddy..
Manhattan SC latest edition is out , I saw the book sometime last year.
It refers to OG-11 as well as OG-verbal review.

Dear all,

Whats the latest edition of manhattan SC?
The one I have is 2003 ed and it refers to OG10 for practise qns.So,whts yr suggestion.I have purchased OG11 and have a soft copy of OG10.
I was wondering if we have the latest edition of manhattan SC which refers to OG11.....yr feedbacks are most welcome...thnx in anticipation...

Cheers,

Does anybody have a soft copy of Manhattan SC latest edition???,Thanks.....

Safe as safe can be. I've ordered a few books fm Amazon and all have come quicker than the time mentioned.

As for shipping charges,IIRC its $7.32 per book

Thx man!
BTW what's IIRC? And you are talking about the books shipped to India right?
Is Manhattan RC & CR book worth buying?

Hey man..
you said you already have 2003 edition. I have the 2005 edition which refers to OG-11 and OG-verbal review. The concepts in both the editions should be the same word to word. (as they are standard grammar concepts).

discreet Says
Does anybody have a soft copy of Manhattan SC latest edition???,Thanks.....
Thx man!
BTW what's IIRC? And you are talking about the books shipped to India right?
Is Manhattan RC & CR book worth buying?

IIRC = If I Remember correctly

And Yes am talking abt shipping to India. The SCG is the Bible of Sentence Correction while the Rc&CR; book is totally your call.
I have an extra copy of them if you interested.
IIRC = If I Remember correctly

And Yes am talking abt shipping to India. The SCG is the Bible of Sentence Correction while the Rc&CR; book is totally your call.
I have an extra copy of them if you interested.

you mean to say you can send me one copy each of Manhattan SC and Manhattan CR-RC.
Actually for quite some days I am looking for the GMAT sets and 1000 SC answer explanation doc. If by any chance you have soft copies of these then do fwd them to me.
My id: