Manhattan Review or Princeton for GMAT training in Hyderabad ?

Hello Frens, I am starting off with my GMAT prep and planning to give the exam in May end or before June 5th (yea before the next gen GMAT exam starts). Please suggest me a good institute in Hyderabad. I came across the Manhattan and Princeto…

Hello Frens,

I am starting off with my GMAT prep and planning to give the exam in May end or before June 5th (yea before the next gen GMAT exam starts). Please suggest me a good institute in Hyderabad. I came across the Manhattan and Princeton, please do let me know if there is any other good institute other than these as well.

I tried googling and searching the forum as well, but found no satisfactory answer.

My apologies if a repost.

Saideep

Hi Saideep,

Sorry for the late reply and if you are still looking to join any GMAT coaching institute then Princeton Review has these 4 centers in Hyderabad preparing students for GMAT:-

Green Lands: 302, 3rd Floor, Afzia Towers, Opp. Life Style, Hyderabad - 500016, Ph.: 040-40033619, 40036339

Himayatnagar: 3-5-907/ 2, Mahavir Lok, Near Adjacent to Kings & Cardinal Bakery, Hyderabad - 500020, Ph.: 040-23220411/12

Madhapur: 2-66/3/A, Plot No. 33B, Opp: Indus Ind Bank, Madhapur Main Road, Hyderabad - 500081, Ph.: 040-40202161

Tarnaka: 201 & 202 Tara Tycoon, Opposite Aradhana Theatre, Secunderabad - 500011, Ph.: 040-40181339/40

I work at the Princeton Review HO in New Delhi and I suggest you to visit our nearby center and meet the counselors and faculty and take demo classes and then only take an informed decision. Please let me know in case you need any other information from my side.

Thanks,
Puneet

yes, Princeton review is a good one..the one at himayathnagar..,besides that check manhattan review at madhapur, crack isb at kukatpally ...they are also good for gmat.i have attended a class at each of these three and decided to join at crack isb. personally i feel its better than those two in terms of quality trainers.guys do your own research.all the best

Princeton review has several centers in Hyderabad and have some interesting  combinations of study for GMAT aspirants such as GMAT Intensive series, GMAT virtual classroom, GMAT  Excelerator, and of course regular week end batches. Do walk in to the center closest to your home and find out about the GMAT SC series   to happen next month. 

which institute is better for gmat coaching

@ram007in We have 6 centers in Hyderabad providing one of the best classroom coaching for GMAT to the students. Please visit your nearest center to get a demo and meet our faculty to evaluate and then take an informed decision. Please message us here in case you have any question. Wish you all the best.

Hi Saideep. (@venkata83). Let us know if you have started with your GMAT preparation. We offer one of the best gmat coaching in Hyderabad and can assist you in getting started. If you wish, we can arrange a call for you from one of our expert coaches. This would help you resolve all your queries as well. 

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818