Manhattan GMAT Quant vs. GMATClub Quant

All, Although it may sound a bit silly,however being a starter I faced the issue while preparing for GMAT Quant. If anyone has the same experience, kindly advise. In addition to OG-12, I started my QUANT preparation in JUNE this year with Manh…

All,
Although it may sound a bit silly,however being a starter I faced the issue while preparing for GMAT Quant. If anyone has the same experience, kindly advise.
In addition to OG-12, I started my QUANT preparation in JUNE this year with Manhattan Quant series (Alegbra,Number theory,Geometry etc..). To my surprise, the question standards seem to be a complete cakewalk. Out of curiosity with a preparation of 3 weeks I took a free quant exam in GmatClub and was totally knocked out :shocked:. Now it seems, the Manhattan Quant series may be necessary for remving the rust but no way sufficient (Assuming that question standards in GmatClub is similar to that of the real GMAT).

A bit confused about how and where to get the "standard quant questions" to feel the actual heat.
Any suggestions ?