Manchester Business School

Anyone here for Manchester Business Schhol? I have my interview for Mannchester on 13th Jan @ Bangalore. If anyone in this forum has any experience of an MBS interview, plssss share. Thanks!!

Anyone here for Manchester Business Schhol? I have my interview for Mannchester on 13th Jan @ Bangalore. If anyone in this forum has any experience of an MBS interview, plssss share.

Thanks!!

I am in the same boat as you, have my interview on the 13th, hey lets meet up after the interview

Sure..My interview's @ 5:00 pm - Taj. What time's your interview?

Well well now we are on different boats, I have my interview at 11:00 in the morning, hmm where are you from? Bangalore?

Just shifted from Bangalore to Hyderabad. Hey, can I call you after your interview just to understand the types of questions asked etc...Are you making any specific preparations for the interview....I am going thro' my app' and the MBS website

Surely you can call me , I would probably finishing my interview and heading for lunch , therefore I would be completely free,
Can you send me a private message with your number

Barun

Guys!!

I had given MBS interview last year...I am enclosing the list of questions which I was asked....MBS is a pretty good school and I wish u guys all the best...

~Puneet

Hi Puneet,
Thanks alot for the information, Are you currently pursuing your MBA at MBS?

Barun

Thanks Puneet !!

My interview was yesterday at 5:00- Oberoi,Mumbai.
I cant say that i regret not reading Puneet's document because the interview went pretty well but yes few questions were the same. Aneways thanks for the document Puneet.
A word of advice to all those who have their interviews especially the ones in Kolkatta -
Be clear abt why MBA? Why MBS and WHY NOW ?
Be very convincing and sure about the latter bit. She is very sweet and nice to talk to.
I have lived in manchester for sometime and so we had a lot in common to talk about , nonetheless she is well acquainted with India and so striking a generic conversation will help break the ice :)
A lot of real time issues faced wil be asked for and your reactions and resolutions to those is what they are looking for.. be diplomatic and answer everything judiciouly. remeber you know 80% of what she is going to ask. Just be cool & confident .. All the best !! Go get it ....

Hi,
I had my interview at bangalore. It was very interesting and it not a stress interview. I liked the overall experience. I am keeping my fringers crossed.

I will be travelling to UK with my wife, can you tell me kajals will it be possible for her to find a job for her there. She is a peoplesoft consultant

Hey Barun.. glad your interview was good.. the interviewer is quite a likeable person..
Aneways about jobs i'm sure you know that your wife is eligible to work and there are quite good oppurtunuties in and around Manchester. Travelling is easier arnd because of the trams and trains. She can find good jobs in Liverpool and Sheffield too. After London in UK Manchester is the only other place i would call a 'City' 😃 and there are quite a lot of opportunities. I think she'll find a pretty good job.. No worries.

Thanks a lot for the information Kajals and wish you all the best. I have got an admit in Cranfield and I am awaiting Manchester's results. Will join either of them depending upon the loans and scholarships. How have you decided to finance your MBA?

barunmoitra Says
Thanks a lot for the information Kajals and wish you all the best. I have got an admit in Cranfield and I am awaiting Manchester's results. Will join either of them depending upon the loans and scholarships. How have you decided to finance your MBA?

Student loan and partly self-financed. Even i'm awaiting scolarship status etc to make a final call.. Not that i ahve many options considering the fact that i have applied to only 3 colleges. Awaiting my INSEAD interview results. I'm banking on scholarships because i have a work ex of just 3.5 years(out of which 1 yr in UK) and its not that i have earned a lot in this short span of time 😃
I hope you get very good scholarships to both the colleges. That should make choosing THE ONE easier. All the best !!

-Kajal

hi all...i m also thinking of applying to mbs...it wud be great if all of you can throw some light on your respective profiles...thanx in advanceavi_15

Anyone here for Manchester Business Schhol? I have my interview for Mannchester on 13th Jan @ Bangalore. If anyone in this forum has any experience of an MBS interview, plssss share.

Thanks!!

Hi,

I too had MBS interview on 13th Jan in Blore. Did u hear anything from MBS?

Amit

According to the website the results should be announced today. Wish you all the best.

The only thing I am worried about is the amout of scholarship that we will get and also I am not very sure whether HSBC provides any loan for MBS.

Will try and find out

barun

Hi,

I too had MBS interview on 13th Jan in Blore. Did u hear anything from MBS?

Amit

I called up Gaer and she informed me that the results for MBS are being sent out. I haven' received the mail yet....If anyone recvd a mail pls share the news.

All the Best Guys !!

I haven't received one yet..Infact Heather Spiro had said that the results should be out by 26th Jan.. I dont really go by their deadlines.they seem to be very impunctual.So relax.. i dont know anyone who has received a response yet...