Manchester Business School visiting India

Initially I though of appending to this thread, but then it would mix up. Manchester Business School visiting India Meet our Representative Dr Heather Spiro, Associate Director of Programmes, Manchester Business School in India to discus…

Initially I though of appending to this thread, but then it would mix up.

Manchester Business School visiting India

Meet our Representative Dr Heather Spiro, Associate Director of Programmes, Manchester Business School in India to discuss your MBA application.
17/03/2005 26/03/2005
Delhi
Bangalore
Mumbai

If you would like to meet Heather one-to-one to talk about your MBA application, please email me with a copy of your resume and I will arrange an appointment. Send your application to us now and we can also arrange your MBA interview.

Applying made easy
Apply online now using our new applications system we will waive the cost of your application fee. You can find our on-line application form at http://www.etheryl.net/MBS/application/

Admission, the main requirements for our Full Time MBA applicants is to have gained....
- a good undergraduate degree or equivalent
- a minimum of three years full time working experience since your first degree
- a good GMAT - minimum score accepted 550 (www.mba.com and/orwww.gmatpass.com)
- a good English language score - IELTS or TEOFL

Other application materials will include copies of your qualifications, two references and completion of a number of short essay questions.

Facts and FAQs....
How long does the programme take to complete?
MBA Full Time: 18 months starting every September
Distance Learning opportunities available: www.mbs-worldwide.ac.uk

How much does it cost?
MBA Full-time:
- 29,500/44,676 (Non-EU residents)
- 25,500/38,538 (EU residents)
Including Laptop and diploma stage core module textbooks.

What MBA Funding is available?
HSBC covers both tuition fees and living expenses: www.hsbc.co.uk
MBS Scholarships A scholarship fund is available deadline is 31 March 2005.
British Council Funding Your national British council can advise on scholarships and bursaries: www.britishcouncil.org

If you would like an appointment with Heather or have any questions regarding your application please do contact me. We look forward to meeting you in India.

Kind regards

Kathy Curtis
Marketing Officer
Marketing and Admissions Centre
Manchester Business School
UK
Tel: + 44 (0) 161 275 6530
www.mbs.ac.uk

Meet our Representative Dr Heather Spiro, Associate Director of Programmes, Manchester Business School in India to discuss your MBA application.

Dr Heather Spiro - an amazing person to speak to.. And I am happy that she is coming down to even discuss the applications. 😃 Last year, she was down only for the official interviews!! 😃

Cheers

dear ketan n simba,
kindly enlighten me on the following
first of all ...i would like to know abt MBS...how good a bschool it is..is it in same league as US ivy league schools...or is it that it drains about 15 las from ur pokt.without any vlue addn...
then regdg me..i m n engr with decent acads..n having abt 38 months of exp. in a MNC auto firm..had to quit my job in order to try CAT n XAT, sadly cudnt get thru both n not interested in pursuing MBA frm any other B school ....well i am planning to giv my gmat on april end only.....and then kindly advise whether this would be really gud...or else is it worth the money u have to pay.....
n totally cnfused:huh:..whether to get back to some other job n try cat again...

do reply asap:wow:syam

dear ketan n simba,
kindly enlighten me on the following
first of all ...i would like to know abt MBS...how good a bschool it is..is it in same league as US ivy league schools...or is it that it drains about 15 las from ur pokt.without any vlue addn...
then regdg me..i m n engr with decent acads..n having abt 38 months of exp. in a MNC auto firm..had to quit my job in order to try CAT n XAT, sadly cudnt get thru both n not interested in pursuing MBA frm any other B school ....well i am planning to giv my gmat on april end only.....and then kindly advise whether this would be really gud...or else is it worth the money u have to pay.....
n totally cnfused:huh:..whether to get back to some other job n try cat again...

do reply asap:wow:syam

Just a bit of "habit forming" will be a great help to you on this forum. Try to go through previous threads (I agree that its painful....but there is no free lunch anywhere).... read the various discussions and you will get your answer.

Ketan