Manav Rachna International University (Faculty of Management Studies)

Hello guys!! I have searched but couldn’t find a thread regarding MRIU FMS. I want to know more about their MBA program in Finance. As i am planning to apply in their. If any seniors and other puys will share their views about the FMS Deptt. of MR…

Hello guys!! I have searched but couldn't find a thread regarding MRIU FMS. I want to know more about their MBA program in Finance. As i am planning to apply in their. If any seniors and other puys will share their views about the FMS Deptt. of MRIU, it would be very helpful to me.
Thanks

hi!! karan. well one thing i know about the program is that they had a tie-up with KPMG, and as it being a leading name in the financial sector, I think it ensures a better prospect in the future. To find out more about the tie-up you should visit their website.

Can anyone tell me about their placements ? I know its just an average college but I am considering this college because its near my place and the fees is not that high and they are also providing me with scholarship. Any inputs on that would be valuable. Thanks.