Mahenrdas ST discussions/queries regarding IBPS PO-3

kya karu marks nahi bad raha hai ..
lagta hai suicide karna padega ..
koi solution batao yarr i want to get a seat in po3 .is there any solution???????

How many of you actually analysed ST 88?

how much does it cost to join mahendra ST?

puys,kaisi hain yeh series.???...........is it worth joining ????

WHO is THE newly APPOINTED FOREIGN SECRETARY OF INDIA??

which rating agency has upgraded Indian rating from (-) to (+) ?

ACCORDING TO LATEST MONETARY POLICY REVIEW RBI HAS PROJECTED INDIA'S GROWTH RATE OF _______________________________%

ο»Ώ

ADB HAS signed _________________________________million $ deal to improve infra in jammu and kashmir

Who is the newly appointed Director of BIS????

@kaancha in st 88 q17
combining both statement there is possibility that either m or a comes to immediate left of Z. so there is no confirmation of a single person

impressive discussion

Can we buy this test series online??

Need Help .. Can anyone register for ST on my behalf .. I live in chennai and in chennai there is no branch . I ll transfer 500 bucks in anyone willing to go and register on my behalf

yaar MAHINDRA K ST MEIN KAI BAAR EK HEE OPTION REPEAT HO JATA H......

implicit/explicit, inference and conclusion type ke question me bahut confusion ho rahi hai..maximum or almost sab galat hote hai.. pls suggest me some valuable tips to get rid of it.

I have enrolled for mahendra ST today, but after creating and verifying account online I am unable book test slot. how to start an online test?? @kaancha

in my mahendra ST home page, it is showing the list of previously held xams that I have not taken, as I have registered just today, can those be taken(which I have missed already)???

The top mark in ST-91 CWE PO is 132, but its not showing my rank now.
nearly how much students hv given this test?

HAPPY FRNSHP DAY

DEAREST FRNZZZZZZZ
πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ»

work xprnc po 3 k form me kaha pe dalana hai????????pls reply