Macquaire or Monash

Hello Everyone, I have received an offer in International Business from Macquaire University from Australia. I am excepting an offer from Monash as well in Masters in Business. I would like to know the career opportunities post these co…

Hello Everyone,

I have received an offer in International Business from Macquaire University from Australia. I am excepting an offer from Monash as well in Masters in Business.

I would like to know the career opportunities post these courses. Are these courses good enough to provide jobs in the Australian Market. I am planning for 2011 intake and have to decide as early as possible.

I understand that this June hearing would cause some changes in Admissions for July intake, kindly throw some light on this one.

Any kind of help and inputs would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Well I`m in a Similar Dilemma. It would be great if you were able to achieve any information for this question.

It would be even better If i could reach upto you on your number/mail for little more information.

Thanks in Advance,

Balaji

Hi,

I have received conditional offer from both Monash and Macquire for MBA programm for Jan 2012. My concern is that I have taken IELTS and results are awaited. I have some queries:

1) how many intakes dose Monash MBA has?

2) Do universities accept if I request them to defer my offer for the next session?

3) For how many sessions are these offers valid?

Is there anyone who has got the offer. I am looking forward to interact.

Thanks,

Hello you guys.

I am in the same dilemma as you were an year back.

What did you guys decide?

I am planning for Monash and any info you could provide will be highly appreciated.