MA in Jindal School of Government and Public Policy

Hello Everyone…I’ve done my B.Tech in Electronnics and Communication Engineering (2009). I applied for MA in Jindal School of Government and Public Policy. I got admitted but while enquiring, I got mixed responses regarding the University. I nee…

Hello Everyone...I've done my B.Tech in Electronnics and Communication Engineering (2009). I applied for MA in Jindal School of Government and Public Policy. I got admitted but while enquiring, I got mixed responses regarding the University. I need to confirm my acceptance by 21st June. Is it the right step going ahead with this University? Is it well recognised? And how are job prospects after the course? Though I could find a couple of students who are presently studying there, they didnot respond to my messages. I am very much confused. Please help me regarding this.

@dinnuv

Hello Everyone...I've done my B.Tech in Electronnics and Communication Engineering (2009). I applied for MA in Jindal School of Government and Public Policy. I got admitted but while enquiring, I got mixed responses regarding the University. I need to confirm my acceptance by 21st June. Is it the right step going ahead with this University? Is it well recognised? And how are job prospects after the course? Though I could find a couple of students who are presently studying there, they didnot respond to my messages. I am very much confused. Please help me regarding this.

Hai,

Me too got admission with scholarship,i didnt enquire about the university and course,but yet to take decision.

any updates from your side.